Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hej!: Wrap Up

So it's been more than a month since I've been back home. It's a bit nuts to think that a few months ago I was almost halfway around the world traveling to all the different places. Now I'm back to this familiar setting of Wisconsin. It's a bit sunnier here for sure, so that's nice!!

I do miss Sweden though, but I'd say that's a good sign that I enjoyed myself, which I definitely feel I did! It's probably easy to understand after reading my entries. I have been telling a few people the Copenhagen trip story, which is a pretty long one to tell...haha but it's great to see people's reactions.

It's been a bit hard to talk to some of the guys that I lived with in Sweden, but everyone is just as busy with internships, working, school, and it doesn't help having completely different time zones. I hope at some point, we are able to get together again and catch up, but who knows when that will be!

The one thing I would have to say about studying abroad, is maybe I should have picked a more different place/culture than Sweden, like Far East, or Africa or somewhere like that.. Don't get me wrong, Sweden treated me quite well, but after all the traveling I did, I knew there were many more places to experience! I feel like Sweden gave me a taste of the international feel, and I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more!!

As with most people who have studied abroad, I would recommend it to anyone out there thinking about it. It's a great way to see the world while also going to school, not many times in your life you can say that you have time to go abroad!!

So you've read my stories and seen the pictures...so I hope you all enjoyed following me on my journey and any comments you wish to share, just leave 'em!!

Thanks,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment