Thursday, December 17, 2009

Next travels...

It's been a few weeks since my last post but that is mostly because of the final stages in the semester.

I probably won't be putting up any new blogs for a while, just because I will be traveling until I get back home January 11th. Here's what I've got planned:

Tomorrow (Friday the 18th) Final exam, final dinner with the interantional org. Then get on a bus at 1:45 Saturday morning to Stockholm. Get all my stuff stored at the airport, wait a few hours, take my flight from Stockholm to Munich, then Munich to Marseille.

Dec 19-Jan 4: Spending Christmas with the Treillet Family, including Snowboarding in the Alps!! I'm very excited to snowboard while in Europe let alone in the Alps! Then hanging out with Melchior for New Year's.

Jan4-7: ?? I still don't have anything planned for these days, but I'm looking to make my way to Norway and swinging by some fjords :)

Jan 7-9: Slovakia. A friend here (Martin) in Sweden has invited me and another guy from Wisconsin (Danny) to come visit him in Bratislava. It may seem like a short visit, but for the main reason because of Ryanair not having flights every day.

Jan 11: Depart from Stockholm back to the US

After that, I'll be moving back into the house in Whitewater, chilling there for a couple of days, spending a couple more days at the Dells with some friends, then back to Whitewater to start up the next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment